By logging into Loisto-kirjastot online library you can see your loans and reservations and also renew your loans and make reservations. In addition, you can check if you have unpaid charges and edit your contact information.
You can log in with your library card number and PIN code. If you do not have a PIN code or have forgotten it, contact your library.
If you haven’t logged in, you can:
- browse the library catalogue
- see what's available in all the Loisto-kirjasto branches
- save material temporarily to My media
- browse and renew your loans
- browse, make and delete reservations
- modify your contact information.
- change your message settings: the delivery of messages for reserved material and the overdue warnings messages
- change your four-digit PIN code, if you remember the current one
- see your charges
- write reviews and rate works
- save material permanently to My media
Using the web library
The web library can be used without logging in. However, many services, such as renewing your loans and administering your profile, require that you log in with your library card number and PIN code. You can get the PIN code at the library service desk by presenting your library card.